Colleges/Institutions imparting Higher Education in Bhutan:
There are 13 Institutes in Bhutan including one private college with a total enrolment of 11,089 students pursuing various degree programmes.
Under the Royal University of Bhutan there are eight colleges. Information regarding the admission process, various courses being offered, etc by these colleges can be browsed at the following links:
1. Sherubtse College : www.sherubtse.edu.bt
2. Jigme Namgyel Engineering College : www.jnec.edu.bt
3. Samtse College of Education : www.sce.edu.bt
4. Gaeedu College of Business Studies : www.gcbs.edu.bt
5. Paro College of Education : www.pce.edu.bt
6. College of Natural Resources : www.cnr.edu.bt
7. College of Science and Technology : www.cst.edu.bt
8. College of Language and Culture Studies: www.clcs.edu.bt
2. In addition to the above mentioned colleges there are three Private/Autonomous Institutes as detailed below:
1. Royal Thimphu College : www.rtc.bt
2. Royal Institute of Management : www.rim.edu.bt
3. Royal Institute for Toursim & Hospitality : www.rith.edu.bt
3. There are also two Institutes under the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences :
1. Royal Institute of Health Sciences : www.rihs.edu.bt
2. National Institute of Traditional Medicine.
4. Second Secretary(Education) is handling the student related matters and can be reached at 02-322880.